About this item
Outstanding cleaning and stain removal.
Tide Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 fl oz:
- Phosphate-free laundry detergent that is and made of biodegradable detergents, safe for septic systems and packaging is recyclable
- Tide laundry detergent Contains more cleaning ingredients, less water
- Clean Breeze Scent Tide laundry detergent - The fresh scent of laundry line-dried in a clean breeze
Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out Of reach Of children. Ifswallowed, give a glassful Of water. Call a physician. In case Of eyecontact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensingbeverages or other liquids.
Read And follow care label instructions, then sort. Always test insideseam for colorfastness. Measure with cap: for large loads fill To line2, for medium loads fill To line 1. use more for heavily soiled loads.Contains 64 loads as measured To line 1 on cap. Start washer, adddetergent, then add clothes.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.4 x 5.4 x 11.17|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, Boncy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Your Tide Clean Breeze Liquid should be blue. Please give us a call at 1-800-879-8433. We're here Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST. Thanks! Kimby TheTideTeam11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for choosing Tide. This is a great question about removing butter stains. I went to the Tide website and looked under the Laundry Tips and selected the Stain Brain and here is what we recommend for this stain: Tide Solution for Butter/Margarine Stains posted by Tide 1) Using a PLASTIC bucket, create a soak solution by adding 1/2 use (approx. 25 mls) Tide® per gallon of warm water. Allow the garment to soak for up to 30 minutes, weighting the item with a WHITE towel to keep it totally submerged. 2) Wash in warmest water setting with 1 use of Tide. Try Tide® Bleach Alternative. 3) If stain remains, pretreat using Tide® Liquid. (pour Tide on to cover stain and let set for 20 minutes). Then, rewash in warm water with 1 use of Tide before drying. Before treating any garment, refer to the instructions on the care label. Always test solution on a hidden area first. If treating washable silk or wool, follow basic instructions, but hand wash.by TheTideTeam11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?