About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
TiVo TCD746500 Premiere is so much more than a DVR. It's the most advanced and innovative DVR ever built, but that's just the beginning. Premiere also connects to the Internet, so you're no longer confined to what's on TV. Now an entire universe of on-demand movies, TV shows, web videos and music complements your cable TV lineup. And all this great entertainment is brought together and served up on a single, easy-to-use menu. Tap into the true potential of your HDTV with the TiVo TCD746500 Premiere.
TiVo TCD746500 Premiere:
- The TiVo Premiere DVR connects to your cable service and replaces your cable box
- Control live television with pause, rewind, slow-mo and instant replay
- Record your favorite shows and discover new ones with the TiVo Premiere DVR
- Record up to 75 hours of HD programming with the TiVo Premiere HD DVR
- Easy access to broadband entertainment providers like Netflix, Pandora, Hulu Plus, Amazon and YouTube
- Stream music and photos from any home network
- Full 1080p and 1080i support
- Stream recorded shows between Premiere DVRs
- Schedule recordings remotely, and take them with you on your laptop or mobile device
- Free TiVo App for iPad/iPhone and Android provides a richer TV experience
- Supported signal sources: Digital cable, antenna (ATSC), Verizon FiOS
- Outputs: HDMI, component video, composite video, optical audio, analog audio
- Video output modes include: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Inputs: CableCARD support, cable coax, antenna coax Ethernet connection, USB 2.0 ports (2), eSATA TiVo Wireless N and G Network Adapter support TiVo Series4 architecture
|Audio Decoder:||Dolby Digital|
|Features:||Power supply - internal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||R74650|
|Connector Type:||1 x composite video/audio output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ????????? 1 x component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ????????? 1 x SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ) - rear ????????? 1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear ????????? 1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ????????? 2 x antenna ( F connector ) - rear ????????? 2 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear ????????? 1 x eSATA - rear|
|Accessories Included:||HDMI cable ????????? Video / audio cable ????????? Network cable|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.50 x 9.70 x 2.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Netflix has it's own fees.by mVb19754/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but it's only 8.00 u can stream all you want even record from netflix same with hulu plusby scottyntrish3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you doby Rsuppe12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have this model but I'm pretty sure you have to. I have NETFLIX on several devices to include smart tvs, ROKU and my laptop and NETFLIX doesn't give away their service for free.by mswinmd2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PLady1002/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. 7.99 a month for streaming video. its worth the moneyby gandalpho2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You should also be aware Tivo charges a subscription fee of $12.95 a month, or you can purchase a "Lifetime Product Subscription" (valid only for the life of that particular DVR) for $499.by AHappyOwner2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby mVb19754/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes either a monthly or a 1 time lifetime subscriptionby scottyntrish3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you do tivo won't work unless u pay a monthly or a lifetime subscriptionby scottyntrish3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are pricing charts at their website. They also offer LIFETIME service which I recommend for long term savings.by mswinmd3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby FRANK202/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. $500 for lifetime of the unit or $15/month. Go to tivo.com for details.by jakustra2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and no cost about 15.00 a month or 500.00 for 1 time lifetime subscription no contract if use it 4 the 1st 30 days yes after 30 days u pay 15.00 a month 4 a year after that no but if u pay a lifetime subscription then u never have to pay again for the lifetime of your tivo box if u get a 2nd box then it's 400.00 for the 2nd lifetime subscription lifetime only good for that tivo box only but i do the monthly 1st .i just ordered my 2nd tivo since my wife took my 1st one lol but whent to tivi.com they had tivo 4 free as long u do the 2 year agreement so it cost me 19.99 for my 2nd tivo premireby scottyntrish3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the Tivo website there is a minimum 1 year subscription required. There are cancellation fees if you cancel after the first 30 days of service. If you cancel before your first 30 days of service on a new activation and you return the Tivo to Tivo, they will wave the cancellation fees.by hamopr2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should be. Start at www.tivo.com for more info. You can pay monthly or lifetime (of the unit - not you).by jakustra2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all TiVo units have monthly service fees. For a single TiVo unit, it's $14.99/month. If you have multiple units, the monthly price for the second unit drops (to I believe $9.99/month?). I've used TiVos since Generation 1, and they've always had monthly service fees attached.by JohnnyForensic2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?