Get an impressive amount of rock polishing production out of this surprisingly compact unit! The Thumler's Model AR-12 Rotary Rock Tumbler holds a full 12-pounds of stones, jewelry or metal casings. The extra-large water-tight drum is rubber lined for smooth, quiet operation. Hexagonal construction turns stones evenly, and the polyvinyl barrel can't rust. Strong belt drive turns the barrel on quiet nylon bushings. The efficient electric motor has cast-aluminum housing on a steel base, and is protected by a thermal overload switch for constant safe, reliable operation. Backed by a one-year warranty.
About Thumler's Tumbler Thumler's Tumbler products are extensively used by serious hobbyists, laboratories, schools and industry for an unlimited variety of tumbling and mixing operations.
- Large capacity rotary rock tumbler
- Ideal for rocks, castings and casings
- 12 lb. capacity rubber lined barrel
- Polyvinyl hexagon barrel is water-tight
- Heavy-guage steel base
- Belt driven barrel rides on nylon bushings
- Thermal overload protected
- Efficient 115V .67-amp motor
- Dimensions: 11L x 11W x 11H inches
- 1-year warranty