Thompson's Waterseal Waterproofing Woodstain Tinted Natural Cedar 1-Gallon
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$55.79 Was $79.42Save $23.63
- Clearance$10.93 List price $13.06Save $2.13
- Clearance$22.44 Was $26.84Save $4.40
- Reduced Price$29.47 List price $40.27Save $10.80
About this item
About this item
The Natural Cedar Thompson's Waterseal Waterproofing Wood Stain, which comes in a one gallon tin, provides total protection to your wooden products exposed to the outdoors. With its various shades, it enhances natural color by adding a fade and scuff resistant shade that allows the grain to show. This all-in-one tinted wood stain and sealer resists UV damage and mildew.
Thompson's Waterseal Waterproofing Wood Stain Tinted Natural Cedar 1-Gallon:
- Outdoor wood stain prevents water damage
- Provides fade- and scuff-resistant color
- Coating resists mildew and UV damage
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Model number: TH.072861-16
- Wood stain and sealer -- all in one
- Natural cedar; tinted
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TH.071861-16|
|Finish:||Stain & Finish in One|
|Brand:||Tub O' Towels|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.62 x 4.19 x 10.25 IN|
Ask a question
- I let our dogs out after 4 hours, it would be tacky with the weight of a person but not a dog.by kd0wsv4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest size available is 2.5 gallons.by CommunityAnswer4/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a hard question to answer, which is probably why no one bothered to try. The can states about 400 sq. ft. however this is going to depend on how heavy you apply this product. Just like any other paint or similar product. For me this covered more than 400 sq. ft. and it turned out beautifully. Best of luck to you and yours !!by Spiritwolf035/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?