About this item
Your little one will have lots of fun in the sun with the Thomas the Tank Engine Patio Set. This child-sized patio set is the perfect place for two kids to have lunch, play games, color and more.
Thomas the Tank Engine - Patio Set:
- Age Range: 3-7 years
- Steel and fabric construction
- Table dimensions: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 18.25"H
- Chair dimensions: 14.75"L x 14.69"W x 20.75"H
- Seat height: 11"
- Chair can hold up to 60 lbs
- Set includes patio table, 2 patio chairs and umbrella
- Assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 19.75 x 20.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it is, you just pull it straight up fold the umbrella part! Comes right out in fact my two year old keeps taking the umbrella out himself lolby MsDeeLV6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Its winter and we are currently using it indoors.by emilamily12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, it comes right out and there are 3 poles that attach together to make the umbrella. My son loves it and uses it every day.by nettnett847/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this indoors or outdoorsby girlygirl107/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Dora version of this set and the umbrella lifts straight out.by AussieMum13/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not fold but you can detach the table from the base and remove the umbrella.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the table does not fold, but it's small enough to tuck away in any corner or just take the legs off and store, only takes a moment to take them off!by MsDeeLV6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?