Check out these related products
- $13.48 List price $19.99Save $6.51
- $14.46 Was $17.63Save $3.17
- $10.39 Was $11.48Save $1.09
- $5.99 Was $7.99Save $2.00
- $9.73 Was $10.59Save $0.86
- $11.08 Was $12.43Save $1.35
- $94.05 Was $129.99Save $35.94
- $9.22 Was $9.99Save $0.77
- $10.39 Was $11.03Save $0.64
- $11.99 Was $14.73Save $2.74
Think Orange: Imagine the Impact when Church and Family Collide...
Consider these popular products
- $13.56 List price $21.99Save $8.43
- $8.84 Was $11.47Save $2.63
- $5.17 Was $5.99Save $0.82
- $9.78 Was $11.97Save $2.19
- $9.02 Was $11.48Save $2.46
- $9.74 Was $10.99Save $1.25
- $11.17 Was $12.59Save $1.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Not Avail, 2009, ISBN13 9781434764836, ISBN10 1434764834
Founder of the Orange Conference, Reggie Joiner looks at what would happen if the church and families combined their efforts to create a revolutionary strategy to affect the lives of children.
Families and churches are each working hard to build faith in kids, but imagine the potential results when the two environments synchronize, maximizing their individual efforts. What can the church do to empower the family? How can the family emphasize the work of the church? They can Think Orange. Former family ministry director Reggie Joiner looks at what would happen if churches and families decided they could no longer do business as usual, but instead combined their efforts and began to work off the same page for the sake of the kids. Think Orange shows church leaders how to make radical changes so they can:
- Engage parents in an integrated strategy
- Synchronize the home and church around a clear message
- Provoke parents and kids to fight for their relationships with each other
- Recruit mentors to become partners with the family
- Mobilize the next generation to be the church
With a transparent, authentic approach that gives every family and church hope for being more effective in their common mission, Think Orange rethinks the approach to children's, youth, and family ministry.
|Number of Pages:||261|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||David C Cook|
|Publication Date:||June, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.