About this item
Keep your computer cool when you use the Thermaltake Massive V20 17" laptop cooler. This product helps prevent your laptop form overheating and is compatible with 17" laptops. This USB laptop cooler uses a large 200mm fan with big airflow to provide you with high-cooling performance for active users. It is good for people that spend time on their computers, such as business types, students and gamers. The big-area aluminum mesh on this Thermaltake laptop cooler allows optimal airflow to cool the laptop efficiently. The USB cable management and extender make your working environment neat and tidy.
Thermaltake Massive V20 Laptop Cooler:
- Fits laptops up to 17"
- Large 200mm fan
- Aluminum mesh
- USB cable management
- LED light and fan speed control
- Hexagon-shaped mesh
- Ergonomic design
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 11.3 x 1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it is, it needs to be set on a hard surface. A soft surface will not allow for the needed air flow.by rharmony4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not solid. I have 2 different Thermaltakes, one with 1 fan and the other with 2 fans for a larger laptop. These actual come with risers, in case you're somewhere like bed, to bring air in. Very great idea!by imlost12293/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Customer, The Massive V20 completely encloses the fan. However, the bottom of the notebook cooler is not flat. Please check Thermaltake’s website for additional photos. Thermaltake USA Customer Service 089by Thermaltake USA Customer service3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally don't think that it would be comfortable, but remember you NEED a laptop cooler/fan(s) to keep your hard drive dying due to over-heating...by imlost12293/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is how I use mine as well.by mscnroo3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Thermaltake Massive V20 Laptop Cooler will make having your notebook computer on your lap a lot more comfortable.by CommunityAnswer3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will fit a 17.3" laptop.by CommunityAnswer3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?