Customers also considered
THERMALON Moist Heating Pad, 1ct
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relieve sore muscle pain with the THERMALON Moist Heat Pad. This relaxing heat compress provides deep-penetrating moist heat to help relieve arthritis, muscles aches, tension and stress. Plus, this THERMALON Moist Heat Pad comes with a pocket, so you can tuck in your hands or feet on chilly nights. Perfect to use for muscle soreness in your back, knee leg and chest, this heating pad gives you even heat wherever you need it. Made without the use of the cords or plugs, you can use this heating pad for relief from menstrual cramps, and muscle strain. Plus, this Moist Heat Heating Pad, 1ct heats up in just 60 seconds, so you get penetrating heat therapy as soon as you need it. An easy alternative to electrical heating pads, the Thermalon Microwave Heat Pad can be used whether you're lying in you chair at work, or laying in bet at home.
Thermalon Moist Heating Pad with Pocket:
- Doctor-recommended moist heat therapy from the microwave
- Fast-acting natural pain relief
- Washable and reusable
- No cords a or plugs
- Heats in 60 seconds
- Promotes naturally-occurring moisture
- Relieves cramps
- Includes a clever pocket to warm hands and feet
- Perfect warming pad to help keep your bed warm
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.17|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 6.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It's not an electric heating pad. It's a heating pack you microwave. So the heat just dissipates and wears off eventually.by Nemo9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been pleased with how long my Thermalon pads retain heat. No, I don't think it will hold heat longer with use. I suggest you try heating it 30 seconds more. If it's a little too hot at first, you could place a small towel between it and your skin, then remove the towel as the pad cools. Also, I always put a towel over the pad, which seems to make the heat last longer.by BeBoop627/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's not electric, so it gradually coolsby Houstonteachermom1/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't electric. It's heated in microwave.by tralee521/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not powered,you do not have to turn it on and off,just warm in micro waveby Chuck02951/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby bondell7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not powered by anything. no batteries, no plugs. just put in microwave, heat for a minute or two, and it's ready to go.by CarbonBasedLifeForm1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not electric. It warms in the microwave.by cookiecup1/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 45 minutesby Houstonteachermom11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About an hour to 75 minutes. It will actually pick up heat from your body too.by thisnameisacrazyreqmt11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 20 minutes very warm the another 10 to 15 warmby Chuck02955/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- approx. 2 hoursby bondell5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about an hour - but it's so easy to reheat, it's not really an issue for me.by CarbonBasedLifeForm11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but it's so easy! pop it in for about 2 minutes, you've got moist heat for 45!by Houstonteachermom10/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in order to heat its contents and produce the moisture. You can also put it in the freezer, but I haven't tried that yet.by PopDraig9/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The instructions tell you for how many seconds.by tralee529/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Start at 1 1/2 minutes. Depending on your microwave, bump it up 30 seconds from there.by thisnameisacrazyreqmt9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $8.94 Was $9.88Save $0.94