About this item
This roll of Therm O Web Heat'n Bond Iron-On Vinyl is a clear laminating product that protects fabric and other smooth surfaces. This Heat'n Bond Vinyl, 17" x 5 yds, Gloss Finish, contains an advanced adhesive formula for quick and easy laminating, resulting in a smooth, shiny and flexible finish. Providing a durable, scuff-resistant, water-resistant, acid-free and UV-rated finish, this Vinyl iron-on fabric can also be machine sewn. This Thermo O Web Heat'n Bond Iron-On Vinyl can be used for crafts or home decor such as tote bags, memorabilia protectors, portfolios, table covers, outdoor furniture, place mats, rain coats, ponchos, mattress protection, diaper coverings and much more. Easy-to-follow directions are included with this Heat'n Bond Vinyl, 17" x 5 yds, Gloss Finish.
Therm O Web Heat'n Bond Iron-On Vinyl, 17" x 5 yds, Gloss Finish:
- Clear laminating product that protects fabric and other smooth surfaces that will be stretched or pulled
- Gives a shiny brilliant look
- Contains an advanced adhesive formula for quick and easy laminating resulting in a smooth and flexible finish
- Provides a durable, scuff-and-water resistant, acid free and UV-rated finish
- Can be machine sewn and cleaned with a damp cloth
- Used for crafts or home decor such as:
- Tote bags
- Memorabilia protectors
- Table covers
- Outdoor furniture
- Rain coats
- Mattress protection
- Diaper coverings and much more
- Easy-to-follow directions are included
- Made in USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 2.0 x 19.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.