About this item
When you eyes feel dry, refresh them with the Thera Tears Eye Drop Treatment. The soothing formula provides relief to dry or fatigued eyes instantly, so you don't have to spend the day with the uncomfortable, itchy eyes. Once the formula hits your eye, the patented ingredient turns into water and oxygen. Developed after 18 years of clinical research, this eye treatment replicates natural moisture, so your eyes feel refreshed each time you use it. Thera Tears Eye Drop Treatment is perfect for those who suffer from eye allergies, tired eyes or for those who just need a dose of extra moisture.
Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops:
- Dry eye treatment
- Use when eyes are dry to allergies, fatigue, or lack of moisture
- Instantly saturates dry eyes
- Provides maximum dry eye relief
- Developed after 18 years of clinical research
- Soothing formula replicates the moisture in your tears
- Patented ingredient turns into water and oxygen on eye contact
- Preservative free
- Available in a 1 oz size
Active: Sodium Carboxy-Methylcellulose 0.25% (Eye Lubricant). Inactive: Borate Buffers, Calcium Chloride, Dequest, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Perborate Added As A Preservative And Sodium Phosphate.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 2.0 x 4.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. I've had very good luck with it. It's preservative free in the eye.by PetSits9/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kris, I believe TheraTears is a preservative free eye drop. My ophthalmologist recommend TheraTears to me for my severe dry eyes. She said that any eye drop would be fine just to make sure it is preservative free like TheraTears. What every eye drops you do decided to try or use make sure they do not have BAC or Benzalkonium Chloride in them as it can be damaging to the if used over a long period of time.by Abrasama2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?