About this item
- Theratears Liquid Gel Is Just The Right Thickness to Provide A Less Blurring, Non-Crusting, Protective Film That Is Ideal For Nighttime Use. It Is Also Ideal For Patients Who Need Soothing Longer-Lasting Protection During The Day. The Thicker Protective Film Makes Your Eyes Feel Better Longer and The Increased Corneal Contact Time Provides More Time For Theratears to Work. and Unlike Other Gels, Theratears Is Preservative Free So There Is No Preservative-Induced Irritation. While You Sleep All You Feel Is The Soothing Relief of Theratears, and During The Day You Can Use Theratears As Often As You Like.
- 18 Years of Clinical Research By An Eye Physician Yield A Medical Breakthrough: Nighttime Is The Time When Your Eyes Naturally Rest and Recover. But I Had Seen Hundreds of Frustrated Dry-Eye Patients Who Told Me Their Eyes Still Felt Dry and Irritated In The Morning. That's Why I Developed Theratears Liquid Gel. Try Theratears Liquid Gel At Bedtime and You Will Feel The Difference In The Morning. Or Use Theratears Liquid Gel During The Day For The Soothing Relief of A Patented Protective Film That Lasts and Lasts. Jeffrey P. Gilbard, Md.
Active (In Each Unit Dose): Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 1% (Eye Lubricant). Inactive: Borate Buffers, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride And Sodium Phosphate.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 3.0 x 4.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Q. if I am using drops to control eye pressure, how much time should lapse between the pressure drops and liquid gel drops?
- i do not know ask your doctor.by neropopo10/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 to 3 minutes according to my doctor.by Rosathepig12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on the front of the box it states 28 single use vials.by neropopo12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?