Similar items in stock
Apple iPad 3rd Generation 32GB with Wi-Fi
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The new iPad 32GB Wi-Fi, Black:
- The new iPad with Wi-Fi is available in 16GB, 32GB or 64GB capacities
- 9.7" Retina display with Multi-Touch
- Dual-core A5X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5MP iSight camera and FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second
- 1080p HD video recording up to 30 frames per second with audio
- This black 32GB iPad has a built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- The new iPad 32GB boasts up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system
- Black iPad with Wi-Fi has up to 10 hours of battery life
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Cellular data service on Wi-Fi + 4G models(sold separately)
- The new iPad 32GB is available in black or white
- iOS 5 and iCloud4
- 1GB App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
- FaceTime video calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device and Wi-Fi connection for bothcaller and recipient. Not available in all areas.
- The new iPads' battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for moreinformation.
- iCloud requires iOS 5 on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd and 4th generation), or iPad;a Mac computer with OS X Lion; or a PC with Windows Vista or Windows 7. Some featuresrequire a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access tosome services is limited to 10 devices.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||32 GB|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC706LL/A|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|RAM Memory:||32 GB|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Screen Size:||9.7\" , 9.7"|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no one or the other not at the same time -by wayneware1347/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It still charges, just slower than if you were just letting it sit and charge.by PermanentMommy7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby happyday9811/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can charge the battery and use the iPad at the same time.by ArcheryAddict7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Susie2me11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only the wall chargerby wayneware13412/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A wall charger comes with it, but I got a bundle pack that had a car charger as well. :)by happyday986/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it only comes with the power plug and USB cord.by LoveToFindDealslikethis14/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only accessories that are included inside the box are the USB cable and wall AC power adapter. Additional accessories can be purchased on the Walmart.com website.by renewedpurpose10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no u can use wi-if onlyby wayneware13411/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you get the iPad with Just the wifi on it.by PermanentMommy7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, only the 4g needs a cell contractby happyday986/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, if you have wifi through your router you do not need cellular service. The only time you would need cell service is if you are away from a wifi router. Then you would need the iPad that has a cell plan.by ArcheryAddict6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $179.00 List price $299.99Save $120.99
- $54.98 List price $79.99Save $25.01
- $185.00 List price $299.99Save $114.99