About this item
The Young Scientists Series Science Experiments Kit Set #2 will excite young kids while encouraging them to come up with their own conclusion on how things work. It is ideal for training children who are thinking about becoming a meteorologist, a chemist and a volcanologist. This kids' science kit includes a barometer, a wind vane, a rain gauge and a thermometer to make a cool weather station. Children will really enjoy the realistic experimentation. It also comes with solids and liquids, which when mixed form a gas, a bouncy ball and goop. The volcano kit allows kids to finish this fun science set with an eruption that they will remember for years to come. The three complete science sets will ensure hours of entertainment and learning in one fantastic box. Let your young ones conduct their own experiments with this kit that will challenge their creative thinking skills.
Young Scientist Series Set 2:
- Kit #4 - Weather
- Includes barometer, wind vane, rain gauge and thermometer to make a weather station
- Kit #5 - Solids, liquids and gases
- Create gases, a bouncy ball and goop
- Kit #6 - Volcanoes
- Make a volcano and watch it erupt
- Kids' science kit is a fun way for children to learn about science and conduct their own experiments
|Age:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years|
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 10.5 x 2.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 yearsby likegoodproducts112/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that kids 8 and up can enjoy the experience.by Homerj6412/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 to 8 year oldsby ImOmaJudy4/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacture claims 5 to 8 years of age, but possibly up to age 11.by ricochet0112/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?