About this item
In this charming film based on the popular L. Frank Baum novel, Dorothy and her dog Toto are caught in a tornado's path and somehow end up in the land of Oz. Here she encounters some memorable friends and foes in her journey to meet the Wizard of Oz who everyone says can help her return home and possibly grant her new friends their goals of a brain, heart and courage.
Commentary by Historian John Fricke with the Film's Cast and Crew, Sing-Along Feature, And Much More.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.
|Starring:||Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Laher, Jack Haley, Billy Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charlie Grapewin|
|Studio Name:||Warner Home Video|
|DVD Release Date:||10/01/2013|
|Run Time (in minutes):||101 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There a 2 disk. One with the movie and the second disk with special features.by LoveMovies7071/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it isby mompoo12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby kbdardn11/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Daedaesmimiby Daedaesmimi10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I thought the video quality was excellent. It starts out in black and white ( do not remember the name of the coloring....it is a pinkish black and white) then changes to color. Shows well in high def settings on my TV.by LoveMovies70710/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?