About this item
One of the best-loved movies of all time, "The Wizard of Oz" (1939) stars Judy Garland as Dorothy, a young Kansas farm girl who is whisked away by a twister to the land of Oz. Accompanied by a brainless Scarecrow, a heartless Tin Man and a Cowardly Lion. Dorothy and her little dog, Toto, follow the Yellow Brick Road seeking the Wizard of Oz, in order that he may grant her wish to return home.
3D Version is Rated PG, Standard Version is Rated G, All-New Feature-Length Documentary "The Making of 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz'", Plus Commentary by Historian John Fricke with the Film's Cast and Crew, Sing-Along Feature, And Much More, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish.
Must Redeem Digital Copy Offer by 06/30/2016. Includes High Definition Digital Copy of the main feature with the purchase of this disc. High Definition is not currently available on all devices. Does Not Include iTunes File. May not be compatible with all devices, and compatible devices subject to change. Restrictions and limitations apply. For more information go to http://wbdigitalcopy.com/terms. Licensed Digital Copy Not For Resale.
|Starring:||Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Laher, Jack Haley, Billy Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charlie Grapewin|
|Studio Name:||Warner Home Video|
|3D Release Date:||10/01/2013|
|Run Time (in minutes):||102 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes-it's all in the collectors box.by RoyalT23/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, everything shown in the picture is in the box.by angelmaker3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In a word, YES. The picture is not misleading. You get your money's worth for $70. It is a true collector's item. Just make sure you request that it be properly protected from box trauma, or you will get one with corner dings or worse. The box is gorgeous.by TheFrugalConsumer3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Everythingby wallyworldeveryday3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the set does contain all the items pictured.by OzFan23/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the collector's Ed comes with all items shown. There area few different ones out there, for instance the Amazon one comes with an exclusive flash drive (looks like the witches legs that dorthy's house lands on) and I think some other companies may have different exclusivesby Tiggman3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The TV-Movie special The Dreamer of Oz starring John Ritter, Annette O'Toole, and Rue McClanahan is in The Wizard of Oz 3D 75th Anniversary Edition.by angelmaker11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have no idea. I suggest doing a search on your desired title within Walmart and in the appropriate department.by TheFrugalConsumer12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Both the 70th and 75th Anniversary Collections of the Wizard of Oz contain copies of "The Dreamer of Oz."by OzFan212/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a blank "Oz" themed journal, but like I mentioned it's blank. Could be used for a diary, or notebook if you want, but mine just sits in the box.by dknight3131/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Wizard of Oz boxed set includes select memorabilia, but does not include a journal.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?