Check out these related products
- $8.50 List price $14.99Save $6.49
- $9.51 Was $11.16Save $1.65
- $8.06 Was $9.99Save $1.93
- $12.27 List price $12.95Save $0.68
- $11.25 List price $12.95Save $1.70
- $9.26 List price $14.99Save $5.73
- $13.28 List price $14.99Save $1.71
- $12.62 List price $14.99Save $2.37
- $12.66 List price $14.99Save $2.33
- $13.89 List price $14.99Save $1.10
- $12.39 List price $15.00Save $2.61
- $23.17 List price $27.95Save $4.78
The Smart Woman's Guide to Planning for Retirement: How to Save for Your Future Today
Consider these popular products
- $16.52 List price $19.99Save $3.47
- $12.26 List price $13.95Save $1.69
- $9.62 List price $16.95Save $7.33
- $15.73 List price $27.99Save $12.26
- $15.42 List price $25.00Save $9.58
- $11.48 List price $15.95Save $4.47
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $232.95 List price $285.95Save $53.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A personal financial expert counsels women on how to prepare for specific retirement goals, sharing no-nonsense, comprehensive advice on everything from last-minute planning and investments to Social Security and debt reduction.
What does a woman want to do when she retires? Travel? Pursue hobbies? Spend time with friends and family? We all have dreams about what those days will be like. But when it comes to turning those dreams into reality, women's retirement confidence and know-how is low. According to a 2012 survey, 92 percent of women of all ages in this country don't feel they're educated enough to reach their retirement savings goals. For the woman who doesn't know where to start or would like a knowledgeable guide who speaks her language, financial expert Mary Hunt offers a comprehensive but approachable resource for saving and planning for retirement.
Whether she feels entitled to retire at age 65, hopes she'll be able to stop working "someday," or is convinced she'll never be able to retire, every woman will find real help in these pages. With her signature no-nonsense, energetic style, Hunt assures women that it's only too late if they don't start now. She clearly covers every aspect of retirement planning during every season of a woman's life, giving women the confidence they need to shape their futures.
|Number of Pages:||213|
|Publisher:||Baker Pub Group|
|Publication Date:||November, 2013|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 9.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.