Check out these related products
- $24.30 List price $27.00Save $2.70
- $64.36 List price $74.50Save $10.14
- $61.67 List price $76.05Save $14.38
- $90.00 Was $94.84Save $4.84
- $111.78 Was $127.43Save $15.65
- $72.35 List price $83.80Save $11.45
- $101.03 List price $112.25Save $11.22
- $80.55 Was $86.55Save $6.00
- $113.12 List price $132.00Save $18.88
- $62.34 Was $75.37Save $13.03
- $69.05 List price $79.90Save $10.85
- $102.22 List price $127.80Save $25.58
The Singing Book
Consider these popular products
- $5.39 List price $5.99Save $0.60
- $4.56 List price $6.99Save $2.43
- $14.36 List price $24.99Save $10.63
- $5.41 List price $6.95Save $1.54
- $6.79 List price $7.99Save $1.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a "sing first, talk later" philosophy encouraging beginning students to sing without judgment or criticism, The Singing Book opens the door to learning repertoire and the more technical aspects of the voice. A three-part structure begins with motivational chapters and imaginative exercises focusing on basic technique, then offers a wide-ranging repertoire including improvisations, world songs and hymns, music from shows and films, popular songs, jazz standards, duets, art songs, and arias. Part Three thoroughly explains how the voice works and how to develop healthy technique. Designed for all skill levels and voice types, The Singing Book includes an anthology of over 70 songs, many brand new to this edition and all chosen specifically for the beginning singer. A 2-CD set recorded in split-track format provides melody and rhythm on one channel and accompaniments on the other for all selections, with additional keys available on the Student Web site. The text's appendices feature a new quiz for students to test their Singing IQs, methods for preparing song texts, extra warm-ups and exercises, a guide to the International Phonetic Alphabet, a brief primer on reading music, and a bibliography and list of online resources.
|Contributed by:||Dayme, Meribeth Bunch|
|Contributed by:||Vaughn, Cynthia|
|Publisher:||W W Norton & Co Inc|
|Publish Date:||Dec 2007|
|Number of Pages:||367|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.99|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.84 x 0.66 x 10.84|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.