Similar items in stock
The Sims Medieval (PC/ Mac)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Set in the Middle Ages, players will find themselves faced with new ways to play with life like never before. As they build up their kingdom, players create Hero Sims in a range of professions including knight, bard, wizard, priest, blacksmith and spy. Playing each Hero Sim is different, as players control the Sims professional life as well as take on the varied adventures of the quests. Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersive medieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medieval objects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to the warm look of the characters. Players can choose to customize every new Hero Sim that comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not only sending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry out their daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading for exotic goods, or forging armor.
- Introducing next-gen Sims tech and features: A world of Sims filled with stories, adventures, romance, drama and comedy. Enhanced environment and character graphics, lighting, and gameplay.
- Rich dramatic medieval setting: Experience epic stories of the age, full of drama, fantasy, conflict, comedy, romance, and intrigue.
- New Features: Heroes, Quests, Kingdom-Building.
- Create Heroes - Build up their skills and send them on epic quests.
- Quests - Drive your kingdoms story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike.
- Build a Kingdom - Start with an empty field and build up your kingdom, deciding its ultimate ambition and working to achieve its destiny.
- Achievement system: Be rewarded you for your skill in reaching your kingdom ambitions and completing your quests.
- Magic: Your wizard will learn a variety of powerful spells that will help him complete quests and carry out his duties to the kingdom.
- Crafting system: Your blacksmith will forge weapons of varying quality and your physician will create cures for a variety of ailments.
- Diplomatic system: Negotiate treaties, conduct trade or declare war on surrounding kingdoms.
- Fishing: Yes, there is fishing.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Vista: Service Pack 1, XP: Service Pack 3, Mac OS X v10.5 "Leopard"
CPU: Clock speed (GHz), Primary (Intel): 2 GHz, Intel Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB
Disk Space: 5.3 GB
Graphics: Video card memory : 256 MB
Direct X: 9.0c
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14633194548|
|Publisher:||Ak Tronic Software & Services GmbH , Electronic Arts , Just for Games|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.52 x 5.35 x 0.59 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No you do not, this is a whole new Sims game by itself.by zerojjc7/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a separate game than The Sims 3. In fact it appears that the clothing will be different from Sims 3 items as well and that the file formats may not even be compatible so that you can't use the clothing from this game on The Sims 3. Also it appears that there may actually be some storyline in this game where it is lacking in Sims 3.by Revenwyn1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you don't. It isn't an extension pack, it's a base game, so it's a completely different thing than The Sims 3.by candykarma12/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- System requirements say "XP: 1 GB RAM, Vista/7: 1.5GB RAM." If you mean hard drive space then "6.3 GB."by zerojjc12/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $8.96 List price $19.98Save $11.02