Similar items in stock
- $10.63 Was $15.67Save $5.04
The Sims 4 Premium Edition (PC)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the Premium Edition of The Sims 4 and get the Creator's Guide and digital content.
- Creator's Guide Hardcover Book - A hardcover guide that teaches you to become a Sims master creator, and also includes art from The Sims 4.
- The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show, new parties, outfits, decorations, and recipes.
- The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and spectacular party costumes.
- The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content: Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack: A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- Now with Pools and Ghosts: Pools and ghosts have arrived and are now included in The Sims 4 with the most recent updates. We've designed the game to be a live service so that we can continually evolve The Sims 4 experience with exciting new features and content.
- Sims with Big Personalities: Create and control a new generation of Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. The Sims provide you endless possibilities to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.
- Powerful Creative Tools: All-New Create A Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
- Vibrant Worlds: Explore lively, beautiful worlds filled with rich communities of Sims. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
- Share Your Creations: The Gallery allows you to see, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by rich content created by The Sims community and add new experiences to your game.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Video Game Collection:||The Sims|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||014633732306|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: 64-bit, Intel Core i5, AMD K10 - Phenom II (Models: X4, X3, Athlon II X2)
Memory: 4 GB
Disk Space: 10 GB
Direct X: 9.0c
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- http://www.thesims.com/faq#when-will-the-sims-4-be-available Sep 2nd in the US.by blushingplumbBob8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- September 2, 2014 is the official release date. http://simsvip.com/2014/06/05/confirmed-the-sims-4-to-release-september-2nd-2014/by Jenny07867/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EA needs more time to make sure Sims 4 is as defective as Sims 3 was. It'll be awhile...by GrannySleuth7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 6-1-14 is NOT a valid date.... even for pre-orders. It may have been last year's projected date when EA/Maxis were hoping for a Spring of 2014 release. At this time release is set for fall of 2014. Off the SimsVIP site they are showing the date as 9-15-14. Pre-orders get NO special early releases, the game will come out when it is released, a pre-order just guarantees you get your copy.by Simaholic5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 06/01/2014 is when the people who pre-ordered the game will get it. To my understanding the game will be released to the public on12/31/2014.by MrsHappySimmer7/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Some makers and creative minds behind The Sims franchise has confirmed that the release will be in fall of this year and I quote from @SimGuruNardone (Graham Nardone on twitter) "No worries. The Sims 4 will release in Fall 2014, the same release window we've shared for some time now." Happy Simming!by mspinkberry6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This game will be released on December 31, 2014. The release date has been pushed back several times.by CommunityAnswer9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- Physical copy. You will acquire a digital version from Origin once you register your game through them.by blushingplumbBob9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends on the version you have chosen and where you got it from, for instance origin don't provide the disk but Walmart and amazon does.by MrsHappySimmer8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the physical CD of the game. The digital download version is only available through the Sims website. This also comes with a hardcover art and guide book.by Simaniac8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the Play Asia site http://www.play-asia.com/the-sims-4-premium-edition-dvd-rom-paOS-13-49-en-70-70kb.html and CD Universe it is listed as a CD-DVD. http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=9012784by SugaPac9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- It will have similar "co-op" play like TS3. Not "co-op" like COD or WOW.by blushingplumbBob7/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this game goes not have multiplayer/ co-op but you will be able to interact with friends just as you an on the Sims 3from what I have read and heard.by MrsHappySimmer8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, The Sims 4 does have multiplayer/co-op available.by CommunityAnswer8/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?