Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.99 List price $7.99Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create and control new Sims with mind, body, and heart. Build their unique homes. Direct and explore the stories of your Sims and experience delightful and exciting results. New, tactile creative tools in Create A Sim and a room-based Build Mode give you intuitive and fun ways to create compelling content. Show off your favorite creations with all new ways to share and shop through community content for inspiration.
- Now with Pools and Ghosts: Pools and ghosts have arrived and are now included in The Sims 4 with the most recent updates. We've designed the game to be a live service so that we can continually evolve The Sims 4 experience with exciting new features and content.
- Sims with Big Personalities: Create and control a new generation of Sims with big personalities, new emotions, and distinct appearances. Smarter Sims are more relatable, have the ability to multi-task, and come to life with new emotions and lively animations. The Sims provide you endless possibilities to create rich, entertaining, and weird stories.
- Powerful Creative Tools: All-New Create A Sim and Build Mode have been reinvented to be more powerful, intuitive and fun than ever before. You have the control to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new, room-based Build Mode. Styled Looks and Rooms inspire you with curated outfits and designs to add to your Sims and homes in The Sims 4.
- Vibrant Worlds: Explore lively, beautiful worlds filled with rich communities of Sims. Choose among beautiful and diverse lots for your Sims to build their homes and explore activities. Expand your social circle and interact with other Sims in the neighborhood and hang out in community parks and venues.
- Share Your Creations: The Gallery allows you to see, share, and download new content without ever leaving your game. Get inspired by rich content created by The Sims community and add new experiences to your game.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||The Sims|
|System Requirements:|| Required: |
OS: Windows 7
CPU: 64-bit, Intel Core i5, AMD K10 - Phenom II (Models: X4, X3, Athlon II X2)
Memory: 4 GB
Disk Space: 10 GB
Direct X: 9.0c
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Required Peripherals:||Keyboard , Mouse / Track Ball|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||014633730371|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. will ub able 2 use the expansions packs from the sims 3 on the sims 4, like 4 example the seasons
- No, like the Sims3 (and other versions) they will release expansion packs specifically for the Sims4 in the future.by mimi57S8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, but no. They'll have expansions for Sims 4, but we'll just have to wait for them. Sims 3 expansions should only be used with Sims 3, not this new one.by Kletus4Ever12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't think so sims4 is a whole new plat formby Jon46ny12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, Sims 3 expansion packs only work with The Sims 3 base game. As of right now, there are no Sims 4 expansion packs.by An anonymous customer1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sims 4 is designed with a totally new game "engine" which is supposed to be greatly improved over previous versions. There will undoubtedly be expansion packs in the future, just like will Sims 2 and 3.by Bettynewbie21/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing on the sims 3 will be transferable to the sims 4.by Leigh1001/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Starting with February 17th, 2015, this is now available for the Mac through Origin.by Blaquespell12/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby RobertaMae5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the release was only for PC, not sure when Maxis will release a MAC version.by mimi57S12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as of right now, there is only a Windows version of The Sims 4.by An anonymous customer12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sims 4 is a PC platform game and as of now, does not come in a version for Mac.by CommunityAnswer12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. They have not disclosed for certain if it can be expected to release for Mac anytime soon.by Cloud9er12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can play Sims4 without having any of the previous versions.by mimi57S3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You don't need the old games and even if you've never played the sims, the game can still explain how to do everything. All you need to play this game is this game itself.by Kletus4Ever1/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No previous games are required.by CommunityAnswer6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More than likely, No. You don't need Sims 1 to play sims 2, and you don't need sims 2 to play sims 3. So I don't see why they would start now. Plus, it's entirely different game play, so the games wouldn't play well together.by emareld20007/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?