The Sims 3 University Life (PC)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Are your Sims ready for the time of their lives? Heading off to university opens up new opportunities, from social connections to career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn't just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party-there's a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at the university.
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affliation with the three social groups on campus-the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait.
- Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims' decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting. Just don't get caught by the cops!
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith's Komics, there's a whole new town and campus full of places to explore.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Crude Humor, Sexual Themes, and Violence
|Genre:||Social & Economic Simulation|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 0.6 x 5.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All you need is The Sims 3 base game + the University Life expansion pack. "The Sims 3 University Life plus" has both. You can find the plus edition or buy both separately.by SnowyDoll12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is an expansion pack and must have the sims 3 installed to add onby Hackslove10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You need at least The Sims 3 Base Game.by trueroyalty8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as you have Sims3. Also saved 30% ordering online site to store.by papawbob8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby FlyinBryin897/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a PC game.by SnowyDoll8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says either Wii, Xbox, PC/Computer, etc. This one says PC so it would be a computer/laptop game. Hope that helped!by Sims3Fanatic8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?