The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others
Check out these related products
- $13.03 List price $14.00Save $0.97
- $14.16 List price $15.95Save $1.79
- $16.13 List price $17.95Save $1.82
- $18.40 List price $20.00Save $1.60
- $11.91 List price $14.00Save $2.09
- $16.60 List price $19.95Save $3.35
- $20.13 List price $24.95Save $4.82
- $21.15 List price $25.00Save $3.85
- $17.57 List price $22.95Save $5.38
- $39.03 List price $49.00Save $9.97
- $20.79 List price $29.95Save $9.16
- $8.19 List price $10.00Save $1.81
- $17.82 List price $29.95Save $12.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Amacom Books, 2011, ISBN13 9780814417737, ISBN10 0814417736
Everyone recognizes leaders with "presence." They stand out for their seemingly innate ability to command attention and inspire commitment. But what is this secret quality they exude, exactly? Executive and CEO coach Kristi Hedges demystifies this elusive trait, revealing that leadership presence is the intersection of outward influencing skills and internal mental conditioning. Using her I-Presence model, the author shows how anyone--regardless of position or personality--can strengthen their impact. Readers will learn how to build trust as the foundation for leadership, eschew perfectionism for authenticity, banish limiting thoughts and behaviors, and galvanize their team through visionary, inspiring communications. Stellar technical knowledge, a strong work ethic, excellent presentation skills--none of these tangible traits puts people on the career fast track as readily as a compelling presence. Filled with profiles of leaders with powerful presence and the latest neuroleadership research translated into actionable habits, this authoritative guide puts a little-understood, but potentially game-changing, tool within everyone's reach.
|Number of Pages:||240|
|Publication Date:||November, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.68 List price $26.99Save $12.31
- $9.78 List price $14.99Save $5.21
- $13.04 List price $16.99Save $3.95
- $12.29 List price $15.00Save $2.71
- $6.02 List price $9.99Save $3.97
- $11.23 Was $12.63Save $1.40
- $6.20 List price $9.99Save $3.79
- $16.63 List price $27.95Save $11.32
- $26.66 List price $39.99Save $13.33
- $16.78 Was $17.74Save $0.96
- $23.87 List price $29.95Save $6.08