The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business
Customers also viewed these products
- $12.39 List price $16.00Save $3.61
- $13.50 Was $15.23Save $1.73
- $8.98 List price $15.00Save $6.02
- $11.39 List price $16.00Save $4.61
- $8.98 Was $10.61Save $1.63
- $10.99 List price $16.00Save $5.01
Check out these related products
- $14.81 List price $16.00Save $1.19
- $17.05 List price $25.95Save $8.90
- $23.73 List price $27.95Save $4.22
- $15.51 List price $16.95Save $1.44
- $14.58 List price $25.95Save $11.37
- $21.07 List price $27.95Save $6.88
- $16.37 List price $20.00Save $3.63
- $16.39 List price $26.95Save $10.56
- $13.97 List price $16.00Save $2.03
- $13.15 List price $20.00Save $6.85
- $21.86 List price $26.95Save $5.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Penguin Group USA, 2012, ISBN13 9781591845577, ISBN10 1591845572
Master the fundamentals, hone your business instincts, and save a fortune in tuition.
The consensus is clear: MBA programs are a waste of time and money. Even the elite schools offer outdated assembly-line educations about profit-and-loss statements and PowerPoint presentations. After two years poring over sanitized case studies, students are shuffled off into middle management to find out how business "really" works.
Josh Kaufman has made a business out of distilling the core principles of business and delivering them quickly and concisely to people at all stages of their careers. His blog has introduced hundreds of thousands of readers to the best business books and most powerful business concepts of all time. In "The Personal MBA," he shares the essentials of sales, marketing, negotiation, strategy, and much more.
True leaders aren't made by business schools-they make themselves, seeking out the knowledge, skills, and experiences they need to succeed. Read this book and in one week you will learn the principles it takes most people a lifetime to master.
|Number of Pages:||446|
|Primary Shelf ID:||586199|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||August, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.25 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $13.41 List price $23.00Save $9.59
- $16.64 List price $29.95Save $13.31
- $12.42 List price $28.00Save $15.58
- $7.72 Was $9.91Save $2.19
- $15.73 Was $16.65Save $0.92
- $10.78 List price $13.95Save $3.17
- $19.00 List price $28.00Save $9.00
- $13.76 List price $25.00Save $11.24
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $9.76 List price $15.99Save $6.23
- $11.87 List price $21.00Save $9.13
- $17.00 List price $24.95Save $7.95
- $10.11 List price $17.00Save $6.89