The Original California Car Dash Duster
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The California Mini Duster is a unique compact, wedge-shaped duster that easily accesses hard-to reach areas.
The Original California Car Dash Duster:
- Permanent baked-on wax-treated strands
- No need to use spray or waxes
- Effectively "lifts" dust with easy once-over
- Saves time, money and hassle
- Thousands of uses at home or work
- Safe and non-toxic
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 2.0 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have had mine for 15 years and have never washed it. Has washing instruction tag on it but I heard it was better not to wash it. Mine still works greatby CCC258/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it can be washed by hand, but it does not really need to be washed. Just give it a good shake, its only dust on it.by trurn9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby joeshere6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rinse it with a garden hose and shake out and let air dry but NOT in sunby Calcopper5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not recommended that your duster be washed (they should just be shook out before & after each use). The dirtier it gets, the better it works & that sounds crazy but it's true. HOWEVER, that being said, we have one that is well over 10 yrs old & once it seems to stop picking up the dust like it did before (you'll know the difference when you've used it for a long time) then you can wash it cuz you have nothing to lose cuz you will have to buy a new one if washing it doesn't 'revive it' in some way. we washed ours with mild detergent & lukewarm water. we swished it around in a deep bucket for about 30 minutes. the water was very dirty, as can be expected. we changed the water & swished it several different times & then did a clear rinse. it took a week to dry out but it did improve it's performance compared to how it was working. so, it can help but it won't ever be as good as it was once you do wash it. it's still functions well for us, but i think santa is going to bring us a new one since our truck has been such a good girl. good luck & i hope this helps.by RVnC2C5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with it's own case. Black vinyl bag with handles. I have had one for 15 yearsby CCC258/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby trurn3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby joeshere3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Works great but when you first get is while its still new it may leave some of the particals from the red cloth on your vehicle. Good overall brush.by shoppinprincess3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes in a black vinyl bag with handlesby CCC258/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a plastic black case.by trurn7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has plastic caseby Portugee5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?