The Night of the Gun: A Reporter Investigates the Darkest Story of His Life, His Own
Check out these related products
- $13.23 List price $14.00Save $0.77
- $14.81 List price $19.99Save $5.18
- $10.93 Was $11.72Save $0.79
- $13.24 List price $16.00Save $2.76
- $14.37 List price $16.00Save $1.63
- $30.48 List price $39.99Save $9.51
- $23.30 List price $26.99Save $3.69
- $12.97 List price $16.00Save $3.03
- $17.74 List price $20.99Save $3.25
- $20.00 List price $23.99Save $3.99
- $19.58 List price $24.99Save $5.41
- $21.75 List price $27.99Save $6.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Simon & Schuster, 2009, ISBN13 9781416541530, ISBN10 1416541535
The instant "New York Times" bestseller now in trade paperback: a "compelling tale of drug abuse, despair, and, finally, hope" ("Chicago Sun-Times").
- Critical and commercial phenomenon: "The" "Night of the Gun "hit bestseller lists thanks to" "a national tour and rave reviews from every major newspaper in the country. "Imagine James Frey's "A Million Little Pieces" on a dose of truth serum, suffuse it with some cynical humor and a good handful of self-depreca- tion, and you get David Carr's remarkable and immensely readable memoir," wrote the "New York Post. People "magazine gave it three" "stars, saying ""The Night of the Gun" is an odyssey you'll find hard to forget."
- Lacerating honesty, scrupulous reporting: Many memoirists of dysfunction, addiction, and recovery have told incredible stories-- what distinguishes Carr is his credibility. "Entertainment Weekly "wrote, "Carr is an" "undeniably brilliant and dogged journalist, and he's written an unforgettable memoir: A."
- Website: NightofTheGun.com, the ground- breaking, interactive, multimedia website with videos and documents from the book's research, was launched with the hardcover and will continue to draw visitors.
|Number of Pages:||389|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Primary Shelf ID:||582794|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||June, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $15.00 List price $25.00Save $10.00
- $12.20 Was $17.79Save $5.59
- $7.68 Was $12.07Save $4.39
- $11.40 List price $16.00Save $4.60
- $15.47 List price $25.99Save $10.52
- $8.48 List price $12.99Save $4.51
- $10.89 List price $16.00Save $5.11
- $12.35 List price $15.99Save $3.64
- $8.91 Was $9.99Save $1.08