The Money Book For Freelancers, Part-Timers, And The Self- Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People With Not- So Regular Jobs
Check out these related products
- $7.57 Was $8.36Save $0.79
- $15.45 Was $18.05Save $2.60
- $10.89 List price $16.00Save $5.11
- $15.80 List price $17.99Save $2.19
- $11.45 List price $14.99Save $3.54
- $11.38 Was $14.40Save $3.02
- $12.24 List price $16.00Save $3.76
- $9.35 Was $10.73Save $1.38
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Random House Inc, 2010, ISBN13 9780307453662, ISBN10 0307453669
This is a book for people like us, and we all know who "we" are.
We make our own hours, keep our own profits, chart our own way. We have things like gigs, contracts, clients, and assignments. All of us are working toward our dreams: doing our own work, on our own time, on our own terms. We have no real boss, no corporate nameplate, no cubicle of our very own. Unfortunately, we also have no 401(k)s and no one matching them, no benefits package, and no one collecting our taxes until April 15th.
It's time to take stock of where you are and where you want to be. Ask yourself: Who is planning for your retirement? Who covers your expenses when clients flake out and checks are late? Who is setting money aside for your taxes? Who is responsible for your health insurance?
Take a good look in the mirror: "You are."
"The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers, and the Self-Employed "describes a completely new, comprehensive system for earning, spending, saving, and surviving as an independent worker. From interviews with financial experts to anecdotes from real-life freelancers, plus handy charts and graphs to help you visualize key concepts, you'll learn about topics including:
- Managing Cash Flow When the Cash "Isn't" Flowing Your Way
- Getting Real About What You're "Really" Earning
- Tools for Getting Out of Debt and Into Financial Security
- Saving Consistently When You Earn Irregularly
- What To Do When a Client's Check Doesn't Come In
- Health Savings Accounts and How To Use Them
- Planning for Retirement, Taxes and Dreams--All On Your Own
|Number of Pages:||306|
|Author:||D'Agnese, Joseph , Kiernan, Denise|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||March, 2010|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $17.00 List price $22.00Save $5.00
- $11.90 List price $19.99Save $8.09
- $20.15 List price $29.99Save $9.84
- $14.15 Was $15.23Save $1.08
- $13.68 List price $22.99Save $9.31
- $14.72 List price $24.99Save $10.27
- $13.26 Was $13.96Save $0.70
- $15.29 List price $18.00Save $2.71
- $10.48 List price $17.95Save $7.47
- $6.31 Was $6.95Save $0.64
- $54.35 List price $66.50Save $12.15
- $14.35 List price $19.95Save $5.60