Check out these related products
- $8.36 List price $8.99Save $0.63
- $7.43 List price $7.99Save $0.56
- $20.89 List price $25.95Save $5.06
- $13.03 Was $14.92Save $1.89
- $15.49 List price $19.99Save $4.50
- $18.38 List price $27.95Save $9.57
- $15.19 List price $16.00Save $0.81
- $23.99 List price $39.95Save $15.96
- $13.77 List price $16.00Save $2.23
- $13.88 List price $16.00Save $2.12
- $12.87 List price $14.99Save $2.12
- $14.19 List price $15.00Save $0.81
- $5.99 List price $7.99Save $2.00
- $8.92 List price $10.00Save $1.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Penguin Group USA, 2011, ISBN13 9780670022311, ISBN10 0670022314
Return to Fillory in the riveting sequel to the "New York Times" bestseller and literary phenomenon, "The Magicians"
Quentin Coldwater should be happy. He escaped a miserable Brooklyn childhood, matriculated at a secret college for magic, and graduated to discover that Fillory--a fictional utopia--was actually real. But even as a Fillorian king, Quentin finds little peace. His old restlessness returns, and he longs for the thrills a heroic quest can bring.
Accompanied by his oldest friend, Julia, Quentin sets off--only to somehow wind up back in the real world and not in Fillory, as they'd hoped. As the pair struggle to find their way back to their lost kingdom, Quentin is forced to rely on Julia's illicitly-learned sorcery as they face a sinister threat in a world very far from the beloved fantasy novels of their youth.
|Number of Pages:||400|
|Primary Shelf ID:||584297|
|Publisher:||Penguin Group USA|
|Publication Date:||August, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 9.25 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.