Customers also viewed these products
- $21.82 List price $29.99Save $8.17
- $19.79 Was $20.99Save $1.20
- $18.51 Was $20.50Save $1.99
The Lady & Sons, Too!: A Whole New Batch of Recipes from Savannah
Consider these popular products
- $12.24 List price $16.95Save $4.71
- $18.04 Was $21.70Save $3.66
- $8.61 List price $14.95Save $6.34
- $6.83 List price $10.99Save $4.16
- $13.30 List price $19.95Save $6.65
- $14.88 Was $15.81Save $0.93
- $13.34 List price $22.99Save $9.65
- $16.97 List price $24.99Save $8.02
- $12.78 List price $19.95Save $7.17
- $16.63 List price $24.95Save $8.32
- $12.57 List price $17.99Save $5.42
- $8.98 List price $16.99Save $8.01
About this item
About this item
Hardcover, Random House, 2008, ISBN13 9781400068241, ISBN10 140006824X
For the first time in a gorgeous hardcover, more of the finest Southern recipes from the Food Network star, whose restaurant has been a Savannah staple for decades
In her first cookbook, Paula H. Deen hardly exhausted all of the best meals from her beloved Georgia restaurant, The Lady & Sons. In a sequel that's just as delicious and brimming with color photographs, she serves up more of the surefire recipes that have kept customers coming back for more.
In her own life, Paula has turned hardship into hope. Losing both her parents by the age of twenty-three, she was left with two babies and a teenage brother to raise. Later, financial troubles in her marriage made her hide from the world. But surmounting her fear, surviving her divorce, and starting her own business with her sons jump-started her life-and created a favorite eating spot for Savannah natives and tourists alike.
Here are more than 315 of her purely Southern recipes, as simple as they are special: from appetizers, including Polynesian Chicken Wings and Tangy Marinated Shrimp, and such main courses as Brandied Prime Rib and Hurry-Up Chicken Pot Pie to desserts as good as Pecan Pudding Cake and Caramel Apple Cheesecake. And "The Lady & Sons, Too " also features a weights-and-measures section and recipes from some of Paula's friends, including author John Berendt's mom.
In its gorgeous new edition, "The Lady & Sons, Too " is more than an indispensable guide to good eating-it's a lovely keepsake anyone would be delighted to own.
|Number of Pages:||248|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Deen, Paula H.|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||November, 2008|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question