The LEGO Movie Videogame (Nintendo 3DS)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $12.00 Was $29.96Save $17.96
- $6.88 Was $9.07Save $2.19
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In a scenario drawn from the film, The Lego Movie Videogame puts Lego kids into the role of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average Lego minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. Players will be able to collect and use Lego instruction pages to build construction sets or harness the awesome power of the Master Builders to virtually build extraordinary Lego creations along the way. With more than 90 characters inspired by the film and 15 exciting levels, kids can build and adventure like never before.
- Environment made of Lego bricks.
- New animation style extends the film experience.
- Lego Builder Instruction puzzles unlock game progression.
- Includes feature film footage and actors' voice-overs.
- 90 playable characters with 15 exciting levels.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief and Cartoon Violence
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo 3DS|
|Video Game Collection:||The LEGO Movie Videogame|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||883929375288|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This game does allow for one or two players, in a cooperative drop-in/drop-out mode (they can join in or leave at anytime without messing up the level), and if there are younger siblings, they may enjoy watching it. Each level (after the first one) takes usually about 30-45 minutes to complete if you're trying to fully explore. Then there are the hubs that allow for more exploration (perhaps, again, for younger siblings to drop in for a few minutes for a specific challenge or just run around and play, breaking things to collect Lego studs (the game's currency). Hope that helps, anyway. My wife and I take turns playing with our son (and sometimes with each other).by LegoDadTrout1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can have up to two players and there is a great deal of teamwork necessary to solve problems in the game.by beantmt3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This game allows for 2 players by employing a split screen.by CommunityAnswer3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this game is playable on a Nintendo 3DS XL.by CommunityAnswer12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it will work on any 3ds or 2ds systemby Smileythegirl12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is even better with a bigger screen that the XL gives.by Jumpyfan5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 players can play at the same time, however it is plenty entertaining for just 1 if you prefer to play it alone. Hope I helped. :)by MichelleB2/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the "LEGO Movie videogame" was released in North America for the Xbox360 on February 7, 2014.by CommunityAnswer12/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby iSouperb7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?