Check out these related products
- $7.49 Was $9.53Save $2.04
- $11.08 Was $12.79Save $1.71
- $6.24 Was $9.99Save $3.75
- $14.52 List price $15.99Save $1.47
- $22.37 List price $29.99Save $7.62
- $20.39 List price $25.99Save $5.60
- $18.73 List price $24.99Save $6.26
- $20.44 List price $25.99Save $5.55
- $21.15 List price $25.00Save $3.85
- $11.46 Was $13.78Save $2.32
- $14.58 Was $15.68Save $1.10
The Hollow City
Consider these popular products
- $17.39 List price $28.99Save $11.60
- $10.98 List price $17.00Save $6.02
- $10.08 Was $11.85Save $1.77
- $8.09 List price $8.99Save $0.90
- $11.18 Was $11.99Save $0.81
- $10.36 List price $15.99Save $5.63
- $12.34 List price $19.99Save $7.65
- $7.19 Was $7.99Save $0.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, St Martins Pr, 2012, ISBN13 9780765331700, ISBN10 0765331705
Dan Wells won instant acclaim for his three-novel debut about the adventures of John Wayne Cleaver, a heroic young man who is a potential serial killer. All who read the trilogy were struck by the distinctive and believable voice Wells created for John.
Now he returns with another innovative thriller told in a very different, equally unique voice. A voice that comes to us from the realm of madness.
Michael Shipman is paranoid schizophrenic; he suffers from hallucinations, delusions, and complex fantasies of persecution and horror. That's bad enough. But what can he do if some of the monsters he sees turn out to be real?
Who can you trust if you can't even trust yourself? "The Hollow City" is a mesmerizing journey into madness, where the greatest enemy of all is your own mind.
|Number of Pages:||333|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||July, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.