About this item
- Approximately 12-20 fillets
- White flesh fish that is mild in flavor
- Easily lends itself to a variety of preparations including sauteed, fried, grilled, and baked
- Value bag
- Individually vacuum sealed
May contain bones. While every effort was made to remove bones from this product, due to manufacturing process, occasional bones may remain.
Tilapia (Carbon Monoxide Treated to Retain Natural Color). Contains Fish (Tilapia), (Packed In A Facility That Does Not Process Crustacean Shellfish.
Thaw before cooking! To thaw: remove fillets from vacuum wrap. Place fillets in plastic bag And set into bowl of lukewarm water until thawed.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 12.0 x 24.0|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 50 Mg||17|
|Sodium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carboydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 21 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The back of the package says, "Farm raised product of China." I won't be buying this again.by monroes5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've bought this and scoured the package to find where it is made, but there is nothing, so the assumption is made that it comes from China. I've bought two packs of this so far and will not buy another.by engine90004/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It's from China, they can feed there "farm raised" tilapia anything they want, so it's certainly possible that they are literally fed waste.by Wolfsfire4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?