About this item
The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double is both compact and sleek. Its design makes it easy to bring along while on the go. This First Years MiPump is designed to help you breastfeed for longer periods at a time. It is simple, quiet, quick and efficient. With comfortable flexi-fit breast shields, it also provides a soft, proper fit. The double breast pumps have eight different suction pressure levels so you can pick the best one for you. A convenient LED display tells you the current level in use. The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double also has a unique handle that allows you to pump with one hand. While this pump is gentle enough for new moms, it is very efficient and effective. The First Year MiPump is simple to assemble and clean. It can be powered via an electrical outlet or four AA batteries (not included). This double breast pump would make a great gift for a new mom. It is very small and very quiet so only you know it's in use.
The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double:
- Comfortable flexi-fit breast shield ensures soft, proper fit
- Simple to assemble and use
- Unique handle allows for one-hand operation
- So quiet that only you will know it's in use
- Efficient double breast pump with quick cycle time, adjustable suction levels and LED display
- Compact design
- Easy to bring along while on the go
- Comes with a stylish, two-toned tote with sturdy carrying straps for discrete travel
- The First Years MiPump can be used at home, at work, at school or while traveling
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 5.75 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you wear a brazier size 40-42 or larger ... the product might not work even though the handle that mounts the bottles has an expandable handle, but still I feel it might not have that much of room. though I am not completely sure, you might want to see it for yourself if you have anyone nearby who owns this product. I am a size 38 and I am just about comfortable and a size 40 woman would be just about comfortable too, cannot say for sure if it might work equally well for a larger breasted woman though.by Sum1sBittu1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby Honeybyrd1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does work for large breasted women. However, the breast shields will easily become flared more often, meaning you will have to contact customer service to have replacements sent out. This takes about 1 week to arrive. -Speaking from personal experience-by MLW111212/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the breast sheild are rubbery so they can fit to any size. i also dont think size matters.by nrc833/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a C before and during pregnancy and now I'm nursing and a DD and it's a perfect fit, just make sure you put some lanolin or something on before pumping because the suck is so good it can rub a sore on you if you turn it up to high.by ChristianMama44/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 38D (more like a DD when engorged and needing to pump), and I don't have any trouble using this pump comfortably.by LauraGS11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a DDD and this pump did not work for me. A stiff shield did better for me. this pump has soft shields and it bends and flexes with every movement of the chest and looses suction. I really liked the PurelyYours pump by Medila (sp?) and the Avent Twin pump was highly recommended to me for my size chest and amount of milk. Or if you want/need a hand pump for on the go I recommend the Lantosh.by LavaFlow1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Quiet, only a slight clicking noise -I had the same concern for workby jmbb825/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its not quiet it does make some noise. if you plan on using it i would use it in a office or lactating room.by cigenao4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it at work daily and I'm in a cubicle that I've put curtains on for privacy since we didn't have a designated area to pump. Nobody can hear it and my co-worker has a medela and that thing is loud!by sladams5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pretty quiet, quieter than other pumps, if it bothers me while Im trying to focus I just put a blanket or towel over it and sound is gone :)by TXMomma1234/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pump is very quite. I can pump at 3am without bothering my husband, newborn or three year old.by AmySueL4/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is neither a quite or loud pump. I would say that it is in between. Besides the sucking sound it also has a clicking sound. If you are in a very quite area people will know that you are doing something. But one trick that I have done is to just hid the machine under something to mute the sound. Hope this helps...by Fantasia23/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I sterilize the parts after every use and they are holding up just fine too.by L20132/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess so, because I steam sterilize mine. The parts are all pretty sturdy plastic, but you should not steam the tubing. I also wash mine on the top rack of the dishwasher, which also sterilizes it.by cletusandethel11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say so. I ran the parts many a time through my dishwasher (with an extra heat option and heat dry) and I never had any problems. Of course, if your dishwasher has an exposed heat element, please use the upper tray to sterilize the plastic parts.by BargainHunterAllTheTime8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i do and nothing gets messed up.by nrc833/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a high-end dishwasher with a very long steam sterilization feature, and I put the pump parts in there at least once a day (I wash it with hot water and antibacterial dish liquid in between dishwasher cycles). I've never had a problem keeping it clean, baby and I are illness free.by LauraGS9/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by 3brink9/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?