The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double is both compact and sleek. Its design makes it easy to bring along while on the go. This First Years MiPump is designed to help you breastfeed for longer periods at a time. It is simple, quiet, quick and efficient. With comfortable flexi-fit breast shields, it also provides a soft, proper fit. The double breast pumps have eight different suction pressure levels so you can pick the best one for you. A convenient LED display tells you the current level in use. The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double also has a unique handle that allows you to pump with one hand. While this pump is gentle enough for new moms, it is very efficient and effective. The First Year MiPump is simple to assemble and clean. It can be powered via an electrical outlet or four AA batteries (not included). This double breast pump would make a great gift for a new mom. It is very small and very quiet so only you know it's in use.
The First Years Breastflow MiPump Double:
- Comfortable flexi-fit breast shield ensures soft, proper fit
- Simple to assemble and use
- Unique handle allows for one-hand operation
- So quiet that only you will know it's in use
- Efficient double breast pump with quick cycle time, adjustable suction levels and LED display
- Compact design
- Easy to bring along while on the go
- Comes with a stylish, two-toned tote with sturdy carrying straps for discrete travel
- The First Years MiPump can be used at home, at work, at school or while traveling
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 5.75 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you wear a brazier size 40-42 or larger ... the product might not work even though the handle that mounts the bottles has an expandable handle, but still I feel it might not have that much of room. though I am not completely sure, you might want to see it for yourself if you have anyone nearby who owns this product. I am a size 38 and I am just about comfortable and a size 40 woman would be just about comfortable too, cannot say for sure if it might work equally well for a larger breasted woman though.by Sum1sBittu1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it willby Honeybyrd1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does work for large breasted women. However, the breast shields will easily become flared more often, meaning you will have to contact customer service to have replacements sent out. This takes about 1 week to arrive. -Speaking from personal experience-by MLW111212/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the breast sheild are rubbery so they can fit to any size. i also dont think size matters.by nrc833/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was a C before and during pregnancy and now I'm nursing and a DD and it's a perfect fit, just make sure you put some lanolin or something on before pumping because the suck is so good it can rub a sore on you if you turn it up to high.by ChristianMama44/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 38D (more like a DD when engorged and needing to pump), and I don't have any trouble using this pump comfortably.by LauraGS11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm a DDD and this pump did not work for me. A stiff shield did better for me. this pump has soft shields and it bends and flexes with every movement of the chest and looses suction. I really liked the PurelyYours pump by Medila (sp?) and the Avent Twin pump was highly recommended to me for my size chest and amount of milk. Or if you want/need a hand pump for on the go I recommend the Lantosh.by LavaFlow1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to know that the distance between each pump, measuring from the part that is placed on the nipple. So I know if I buy double or single.
- I don't know the exact distance, but I do know that you can remove the bar from the bottles as to get an adjusted fit that is right for you. However, if you have larger breasts like me, I have found this pump to be extremely uncomfortable.by SDM121/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very adjustable. The piece that holds the pump swivels and the bottles themselves are able to be swiveled as well. You can have the shields sitting right next to each other or have them about a foot apart.by MLW111212/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pumps can be used with the provided handle, which is adjustable from maybe 4-8 inches or so (I don't have it in front of me#, but you don't have to use the handle. I use a hands-free bra, which cost $38 #too much)! With my second baby I took a sports bra and cut slits in it to fit the flanges. Way cheaper! And totally adjustable depending on your size.by cletusandethel7/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Distance is adjustableby Fun12411/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the exact distance but I will say that I wear a 42 D and there is no way I will be able to use the handle if I want to pump both sides at once. So I'd guess that if you are bigger than a C, you may not be able to either.by sarah06057/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of those you can adjust them to fit properly. I ended up buying the double but only pumped 1 breast at a time because I would be feeding the baby on the other.by kd5mine6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I sterilize the parts after every use and they are holding up just fine too.by L20132/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess so, because I steam sterilize mine. The parts are all pretty sturdy plastic, but you should not steam the tubing. I also wash mine on the top rack of the dishwasher, which also sterilizes it.by cletusandethel11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say so. I ran the parts many a time through my dishwasher (with an extra heat option and heat dry) and I never had any problems. Of course, if your dishwasher has an exposed heat element, please use the upper tray to sterilize the plastic parts.by BargainHunterAllTheTime8/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i do and nothing gets messed up.by nrc833/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a high-end dishwasher with a very long steam sterilization feature, and I put the pump parts in there at least once a day (I wash it with hot water and antibacterial dish liquid in between dishwasher cycles). I've never had a problem keeping it clean, baby and I are illness free.by LauraGS9/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by 3brink9/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?