The First Years Wisp Travel System, Naturalization
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$109.88 Was $169.99Save $60.11
- $139.88 List price $169.99Save $30.11
- Rollback$135.88 Was $149.97Save $14.09
- Rollback$69.88 Was $89.99Save $20.11
- Rollback$136.88 Was $159.99Save $23.11
- Rollback$158.88 Was $178.97Save $20.09
- Rollback$139.88 Was $200.00Save $60.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New from The First Years, a truly lightweight travel system that is fashionable and durable. This Naturalization The First Years Wisp Travel System features a European styled frame, rated for use to 50 pounds. This Naturalization The First Years Wisp Travel System offers it all, at a very affordable price.
The First Years Wisp Travel System, Naturalization:
The First Years Travel System Stroller features:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- 5-point harness
- Oversized canopy with a peek-a-boo window
- Generous upper and lower storage
- Removable child tray
- Front swivel lock and rear brakes
- Taller handle heights for comfort
- Stroller Travel System Model# Y60058
The First Years Travel System Car seat features:
- Contigo infant seat is designed for a child 5 to 35 lbs and up to 32" tall
- 5-point harness
- Harness is easy to adjust
- Easily snaps into the Wisp stroller
- Easy-off pad
- Easy-to-read angle indicator
- Stay-in-car base
- LATCH equipped
- Patented Rebound Energy Management handle helps manage the rebound in the event of a crash
- Impact tested to international standards
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||50 lbs , 35 lbs|
|Color:||Beige , Black|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Brand:||The First Years|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.25 x 21.75 x 33.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the stroller is a little heavy for being a smaller stroller but its still lighter than a full sized one, and its built great. the seat without the base I find is very light. im a very small girl too.by kkftm3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- stroller 23lbs. car seat 17lbs.by TOMY-ProductExpert3/14/2015Written by a verified representative from TOMY-ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?