About this item
We all know that moms are magicians&and now you can prove it! Our On-The-Go Booster Seat seems to appear and disappear like magic. Pull out the valve and it self-inflates into a sturdy and comfortable full-size booster seat. Then press out the air and fold down the back once mealtime is over. With a self-carry handle, it's compact, lightweight, and has an adjustable safety belt with T-restraint to help hold your child securely. This is definitely one for your mommy bag of tricks!
The First Years On-the-Go Booster Seat:
- Self-inflates into a sturdy and comfortable full-size booster seat
- Holds up to 50 pounds
- Age Grade: 9 months+
|Collection:||The First Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.75 x 3.25 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The First Years - On-the-Go Booster Seat, walmart #007908372 - how big is it if you deflate and fold it up?
- The back folds down pretty securely. I'd say it's comparable to an adult pair of casual shoes.by NCLadie1/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you deflate and fold it up, the seat should sit no more than 5 inches tall and about 1 foot square. It will fit in a suitcase quite nicely. We had this seat with our first child, loved it, and then lost it. We are very pleased with the new seat.by tops8522312/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Excellent.by mommynmlk2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It folds up into 4 x 9x 9 inch tidy package- very compact! Easily packs for a plane:)by Readnwrit11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?