About this item
Favorite Disney characters will make this your little ones favorite cup. These 9 oz. cups feature double layer insulation to keep liquids cold for longer and a sweat-proof design that makes the cup easier for kids to grip. Moms will love the easy-to-clean One Piece Lid, with built-in valve and no small parts to lose. And to make life even easier, all of The First Years reusable cups with One Piece Lid are interchangeablewhich means you can keep the cup even when your child has grown out of a sippy cup spout.
The First Years Disney/Pixar Cars Insulated Sippy Cup (2-pack):
- Easy-to-clean One Piece Lid with no small parts to lose
- Double-wall insulation to keep liquids colder for longer
- Interchangeable lids fit most of The First Years reusable cups
- "Sweat-proof" surface makes cups easier to grip
- Dishwasher safe; BPA Free
- 9 oz.
- Age Grade: 9 months+
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 3.0 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are these cups dishwasher safe? They say do not boil on them but was not sure if that meant they should not be used in the dishwasher at high temps.
- Yes, these cups are dishwasher safe, for sure never boil these or microwave them.by geekmagic5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've put them in the dishwasher without any problems. Just put them in the top rack only along the sides and you should be fine.by SG3226/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We wash them on the top shelf of the dishwasher and they have not been damaged. That is different from boiling.by 2008MimiRocks1/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would hand wash them. We had similar ones & the design wore off.by Iloveewes7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- because they say that i have never put them in the dish washer. i feel safer just washing them by hand.by jennej88772/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I pop them right on the top shelf of my dishwasher and they do great and I love them because they never leak or drip.by tonya090412/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Learningcurve.com (website on bottom of cup) says they are dish washer safeby lilmomma0511/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is safe to run them through the dishwasher. I just make sure to always put them on the top rack. :)by LuckyMommaOfTwo7/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?