About this item
The First Years Jet Stroller is durable and will comfortably fit a child up to 50 pounds. The wide seat base of this lightweight stroller means a more comfortable ride for your child. Eight large wheels allow this brown and pink spiro baby travel system to glide over any surface. The large upper storage console gives you easy access to your water bottle, keys, wallet and more while you're out and about, and the lower storage area provides plenty of room for your diaper bag and other extras. The First Years Jet stroller features an easy, one-hand folding mechanism and weighs only 11 pounds, so it's easy to toss in your trunk in between trips.
The First Years Jet Stroller, Brown and Pink Spiro:
- Lightweight stroller designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Multi-position reclining seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Adjustable and removable canopy
- Upper storage console
- Lower storage basket
- Tall handles
- Eight 6" wheels
- Rear wheel brakes
- 1-hand fold for easy storage
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Durable frame
- Model# Y11234
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Collection:||The First Years Spiro|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.476|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 19.0 x 39.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this stroller close like an umbrella stroller, or like those big bulky ones? Does it take a lot of space when when closed?
- It is a umbrella stroller No, it doesn't take a lot of space The only problem is the strapping over the shoulers. No padding. Just slides off shouldersby Gmaspisd6/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- umbrella strollerby TOMY-ProductExpert5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 39"by TOMY-ProductExpert6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not to sure how tall are the handles but I'm 4"10 and my bf is almost 6"0 and its perfect for both of us. it's great for me and him cause he doesn't have to slouch while pushing itby HaileeJade11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?