About this item
The First Years - Jet Lightweight Stroller makes things easier for you and more comfortable for your baby. This First Years City Chic stroller has all the bells and whistles that keep your baby safe and you in control as you travel with your little one. The City Chic stroller is designed for babies six months old and above and weigh up to 50. pounds. It comes with a wide seat that provides more comfort and the adjustable canopy provides shade for your baby. While going for a walk, use the recline feature for your baby to snooze comfortably. The First Years - Jet Lightweight Stroller features both upper and underneath storage options for you to carry all the essentials with ease.
The First Years Jet Lightweight Stroller:
- The baby lightweight stroller is designed for child at least 6 months old, up to 50 lbs.
- Wider seat base means a more comfortable ride for your child
- Eight 6" wheels allow your Jet stroller to glide over any surface
- The 5-point harness means your little one is securely seated
- The taller handles keep you from hitting the backside of the stroller or the wheels
- Fully adjustable and removable canopy means your little one will always ride in the comfort of shade
- Recline features allows child to snooze while you walk on your way
- Large upper storage console
- The baby lightweight stroller has underneath storage
- Rear wheel breaks keep stroller in place
- Easy one hand fold and weighs only 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 19"W x 39.5"H
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Collection:||The First Years City Chic|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 19.0 x 39.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.