Consider these popular products
- Rollback$108.26 Was $136.97Save $28.71
- Rollback$132.88 Was $169.99Save $37.11
- Rollback$122.08 Was $136.97Save $14.89
- Rollbackfrom $202.49
The First Years - Indigo Stroller, Spiro, Navy and Gray
About this item
About this item
The First Years Indigo Stroller is easier for you and more comfortable for your baby. This item features a durable Euro-style modular frame combined with a unique reversible seat. The First Years stroller by Spiro is colored navy and gray. It will hold a child weighing up to 50 pounds. The modular frame includes a universal attachment. Tall handles make this stroller more comfortable to propel. A five point safety harness keeps your child safely in place. The canopy is fully adjustable and removable.
The First Years Indigo Stroller, Spiro, Navy and Gray:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Modular frame includes universal attachment; First Years Via Infant Car Seat and many competitors' seats snap right in
- Seat can be switched to rear-facing mode
- Tall handles
- 7" wheels in front, 7" in the back
- 5-point safety harness
- Cloth-covered bumper bar to attach toys
- Fully adjustable and removable canopy
- Recline feature
- Large upper storage console
- Easy one-hand fold euro stroller
- Stroller weighs only 22 lbs
- Rear wheel brakes
- Assembly required
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Collection:||The First Years Spiro|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 24.0 x 41.5|
Ask a question
Q. Description says "Modular frame includes universal attachment; First Years Via Infant Car Seat and many competitors' seats snap right in"
- Yes! I have a Graco car seat and it fits right into the adapter. So convenient!by klm2208/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit the Graco snugride graco snugride32 graco snugride35 and chicco keyfit chicco keyfit 30by preciousmommy278/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep, it has a few settings so it can be almost completely flat, then about a 45 degree angle position, and then fully upright.by klm2208/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it reclines it is adjustable and it is perfect so when the baby is sleeping their head isn't hanging to the sideby preciousmommy278/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?