Consider these popular products
- $71.68 Was $79.95Save $8.27
- $58.74 Was $99.95Save $41.21
- $102.01 Was $149.99Save $47.98
- Rollback$149.95 Was $199.95Save $50.00
- $159.99 Was $179.97Save $19.98
The First Years - Home & Away Any Screen Video Monitor with Skype-Ready Connection
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep an eye on your baby while away from home with the First Years Home and Away Monitor. This device can be connected to Skype, so you can view your baby from a computer. The range on this Home and Away Video Monitor with Skype-ready connection will reach up to 650'. You can easily be in a different part of the house and know what your baby is doing at all times. The First Years video monitor will allow you to stay connected while getting other things done. You will also be able to hear your child as well as see your child on the monitor. The First Years Home and Away monitor is ideal for any room. Housework, laundry and other household chores can be done with confidence knowing your baby is just a glance away. This Home and Away Video Monitor with Skype-ready connection makes an excellent gift for any parents-to-be.
First Years - Home & Away Digital Video Monitor:
- Can be connected to Skype to view baby from any Internet-connected computer
- 650' range
- Features a nightlight
- Parent Unit uses USB adapter (included)
- Child Unit requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||Y7400|
|Brand:||The First Years|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 3.78 x 1.31 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- is sharp and clear unless interferenceby TOMY-ProductExpert5/10/2013Written by a verified representative from TOMY-ProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It needs to be plugged in to a computer for the monitor to work at all. I haven't used the Skype feature but I do know that if you loose your USB adapter, you can't buy a replacement one. Manufacturer said you have to buy a whole new monitor.by Mommy200001/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?