About this item
Sleep is an important part of your baby's life The First Years Dreams in Sight Projection Mobile with remote control helps your baby to make a smooth transition from play time to sleepy time. With its captivating light show, music and calming characters, the projection mobile is ideal for gently transitioning your baby into dreamland. Featuring four plush toys that move with the canopy, this crib mobile helps in developing the visual tracking skills of the baby. With the included remote control, you can activate the music and motion without disturbing baby. You can also select from four different soothing music collection. The musical crib mobile shuts off automatically after ten minutes. When your baby gets older and begins to pull up in the crib, the arm and canopy detach from the music box while the latter remains in the crib for baby to enjoy. The baby crib mobiles have large, brightly colored buttons for activation.
The First Years - Dreams in Sight Mobile:
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age End:||12 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 14.5 x 17.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When the arm and canopy are removed, is the music box the only thing left? Or does it still project the light show?
- The ball for the light show is attatched to the canopy, so it will be removed when you detatch the arm. The music box is all that's left once it's off.by MommaNalley9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. just music.by Poopsie767612/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes only the green portion with music is left once the top is removedby Honesty121211/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the light is located on the music boxby EmeryandAlexmommy4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- NO THE LIGHT SHOW IS ONLY WHEN THE CANOPY IS ATTACHED.by HEAVENSENTTWINS4/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes 4 D batteries. I wish it was electric!! The batteries last about a month for me if I turn it off during the day when it's not being used. It lasted longer when I turned it off after my daughter fell asleep at night but she likes to play with it in the morning.by tigerlily797/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sadly it is battery operated. You either have to buy a bunch of D batteries or invest on some rechargeable ones to save money but it is great. It plays music for 20 mins at a time and my baby loves it. She falls asleep to it. You also get a remote so you can turn it on and off from anywhere in the room.by Nezi7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Battery operated and eats them up like crazy!! Takes 4- D batteries.by shellann4266/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need batteries for the remote and for the mobile. There is no AC adapter.by MommaNalley6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- batteries.by Drhino7/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought duracell D batteries. We use it every day and have had it since Dec. 25th and it is now Jan. 7th. I have had no problems whatsoeverby EmeryandAlexmommy1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ALL THE MOBILES EAT UP BATTERIES, USE RECHARGEABLES YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY YOU DID.by HEAVENSENTTWINS6/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- batteriesby ldlane0712/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one takes 4 D batteries and goes through them quickly too. I looked at every mobile I could find and didn't see any that plugged in :( Good Luck ;)by luvmyprincesses11/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?