About this item
When youre ready to potty train, make sure theres a mouse in your house! The Disney Baby Mickey Mouse 3-in-1 Celebration Potty System offers positive reinforcement with a hip-hip-hooray from the pretend flush handle. Who wouldnt want to shake Mickeys hand? This colorful system grows with your child, starting as a standalone potty and transitioning to a detachable seat with a soft foam ring that you can place on your family toilet. The sturdy base also converts to a convenient step stool. Reach a milestone with Mickey!
The First Years Disney Baby Mickey Mouse 3-in-1 Celebration Potty System:
- 3-in-1 system grows with your child
- Use standalone potty or place detachable seat on your family toilet
- Sturdy base doubles as a handy step stool
- Lift-out pot can be easily emptied and cleaned
- Soft seat for your childs comfort
- Hip-hip-hooray sounds pretend flush handle
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.5 x 12.75 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 18 months to 3 yearsby linia1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as young as the child is ready to begin.by DJNMC1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my son was 22months and is now 2.by LAM716/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no age range, that would be up to youby TOMY-ProductExpert1/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?