About this item
The First Years Contigo Infant Baby Car Seat was developed with both baby and caregiver in mind. This car seat keeps your baby snug and comfortable. Our deep seat surrounds your baby, and the adjustable canopy keeps him or her shaded.
The First Years Contigo Infant Car Seat, Plaid Gray:
- The The First Years Contigo Infant Baby Car Seat is rear-facing only for newborns 5 to 35 lbs and up to 32" tall
- 5-point harness
- The The First Years Infant Car Seat in plaid gray has no rethread harness
- Rebound Energy Management system helps manage the rebound that may occur in the event of a collision
- Rebound Energy Management handle is installed in the forward position
- The deep seat surrounds your baby
- Dual-side angle indicators
- Color-coded belt path
- Adjustable canopy keeps baby shaded
- Stay-in-car base
- The rear facing infant car seat is LATCH equipped
- Seat pads are easy to remove and clean without removing the harness
- The First Years Infant Car Seat in plaid gray can be used with The First Years Burst, Indigo and Wisp strollers and the JJCole Broadway and Monroe strollers (sold separately)
- Weight: 16.9 lbs
- Side impact tested to international standards
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Type:||Infant Car Seats|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||35 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 17.5 x 26.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.