About this item
The First Years Stroller is designed for your comfort and convenience. You can use the Burst Stroller for your newborn and keep using it as your toddler grows, up to 50 pounds. The First Years Stroller is designed with both you and your baby in mind.
The First Years Burst Stroller, Naturalization:
- Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs
- Seat fully reclines
- 5-point harness
- Oversized 3-position canopy
- Large lower basket
- Large upper storage has plenty of room for your keys, phone and more
- Contigo, Via and JJCole Newport infant seats all fit securely in the stroller frame (sold separately)
- Front wheels are easy to detach and feature swivel locks
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Model# Y60001
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.375 x 9.5 x 32.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes. The part near the foot rest clips up, and the back lays flat, essentially turning it into a pram, or buggy. I just don't understand why the red one is more expensive than the grey one.by Wleah4988/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I lay my 2mo old in it & he falls right asleep like he's in the crib Converts to 3 positionsby Amcastro028/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby TOMY-ProductExpert8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?