Similar items in stock
The Eye Of Judgment (PS3)
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Eye of Judgment presents a new style of gameplay where collectable trading cards, embedded with a CyberCode, are brought to life in the 3D game through use of the innovative "9 Fields" battle mat and PlayStation Eye. Players compete by selecting a card and placing the coded card in front of the PlayStation Eye for their respective creatures to come to life and battle on screen. Players take turns placing cards as they jostle for control; the winner is the first player to conquer five of the nine squares of the "9 Fields" battle mat. The gamer's task is to conquer the board by deploying their cards more skillfully than their opponent.
- A revolutionary new way to use the PS3 system, based on traditional trading card games and given a new dimension in 3D by next-generation technology.
- Developed in collaboration with Hasbro and its Wizards of the Coast subsidiary that produces Magic: The Gathering.
- Four ways to play - player vs. PS3, player vs. player offline, player vs. player online, PS3 vs. PS3 using players own deck.
- High Definition 3D animated characters and vehicles come to life seamlessly into the on camera view of your tabletop.
- Does not include the PlayStation Eye, 9 Fields mat, stand, a starter deck of 30 cards, or a booster pack of 8 cards. More than 100 different characters and spells are offered via booster packs and pre-constructed decks, available at major retail chains.
- The Eye of Judgment is a socially engaging title that will appeal to gamers of all ages and abilities.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence
|Genre:||Strategy & Role Playing|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.875 x 0.625 x 5.375|
Ask a question
- This game does not come with any of these items!!! It is the game only !! And you need all of the other items to play.by mmskyy12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?