Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pump up the volume of your lashes with Maybelline The Colossal Mascara. It only takes one stroke to get longer, thicker lashes without clumping. This Maybelline Volume Mascara is safe to use with contact lenses and will give you beautiful, long lashes that will last.
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara:
- Mega brush instantly zooms on 9x the volume
- Volume-pumping formula contains collagen
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Contact lens safe
- Maybelline Black Mascara
Ingredients: Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Pam Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth 20, Peg/Ppg 17/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Simethicone, Panthenol, Disodium Edta. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Mica
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.85 x 2.75 x 5.625|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have very sensitive eyes, and wear contact lenses, and this product did not bother my eyes at all. I also have several allergies and was surprised that this didn't bother me. Hope this helps you some.by HugginAngels6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ask your doctor or maybelline costomer serivce(something like that) for an answer.by xtynax1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The washable version of this product can be removed with soap and water or Maybelline New York Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Makeup Remover. We hope you like it!by MaybellineConsumerCare9/11/2015Written by a verified representative from MaybellineConsumerCareWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?