The Clapper Sound Activated On/Off Switch, 1 Each
Customers also considered
- $20.98 Was $25.98Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$11.50 Was $24.95Save $13.45
- Clearance$14.85 Was $17.89Save $3.04
- Rollback$4.78 Was $9.88Save $5.10
- $15.32 Was $19.88Save $4.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Clapper Sound Activated On/Off Switch brings you convenience you can count on. With an option to turn on up to two devices by just clapping two or three times, this device makes a helpful addition to any home or office space. The Clapper switch will plug into a standard light socket, ensuring that installation is a breeze.
The Clapper Sound Activated On/Off Switch, 1 Each:
- Turn on household devices with the clap of your hands
- Plugs into standard light sockets
- Sound activated switch works with lamps and other devices
- Can be used in tandem with a second clapper for turning on multiple devices
- Use away mode as a limited security device
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 6.25 x 8.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Our clapper handles two. One outlet needs two claps the other three claps. The outlets are marked with lines for the number of claps needed.by TabDjb12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Some models handle two devices. The first device is switched with 2 claps and the second device with 3 claps.by TheLightningStalker9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It will handle two devices - one is switched with two claps, the other with three claps.by mccrabr2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The clapper can handle two different devices. One side activates after 2 claps and the other activates after 3 claps.by BestMovieBuff4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can plug in up to 2 things and activate them with 2 or 3 clapsby ladybug111j4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you can actually hook 2 devices up to the outlet. one works with 2 claps, the other with 3by npark2412/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the ceiling light plugs into an outlet.by TheLightningStalker1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you can plug the ceiling light into an outlet.by mccrabr1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the ceiling light is plugged into an electric outlet and not on a pull-switch or wall-mounted switch.by BestMovieBuff2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby deerhunterman2/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It works on any device that plugs into an outlet. The Clapper goes between the appliance's plug and the outlet. So The Clapper won't work with the ceiling light unless you have it connected to a wall outletby MaryInTX9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there any way the Clapper can be adapted/used with an overhead light operated by a wall on/off switch?
- Yes. You would have an electrician wire an outlet to the switch and then plug the clapper/light into the outlet.by TheLightningStalker2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really.by LoveToLeaseCars2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It would work but you would have to get creative and probably involve an electrician. It is probably not worth it. You would have to modify the electrical circuit powering the overhead light so that the light plugged into an outlet. Then the light would be plugged into a Clapper and the Clapper plugged into the outlet. Much easier to add a floor lamps that is plugged into a Clapper.by mccrabr2/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it will only work with a plug type fixture.by Bigrichie2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the clapper plugs into an existing wall outlet and the lamp plugs into the clapper.by BestMovieBuff2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $38.47 Was $43.76Save $5.29
- $15.62 Was $18.48Save $2.86
- $9.99 List price $12.99Save $3.00