About this item
The Champ 36" George Foreman Grill uses the series' renowned technology for low-fat grilling to help you cook healthy and delicious food. With its double-contact grilling design, it can cook food in half the time as a traditional grill. This George Foreman Champ grill has 36 sq inches of grilling space. It's a great choice for two people to use on a regular basis. Two hamburgers, boneless chicken breasts, eggplant slices or other food items can fit onto the irons with ease. This compact grill also comes with a temperature indicator light that glows when the plates are heated to cooking temperature. Its ergonomic handle makes it easy to use. Grease or excess water runs right off your food into the grill grates and down the slope to the drip trays for easy clean-up. To handle larger and thicker cuts of meat, the Champ 36" George Foreman Grill has a floating hinge that adjusts the grates as needed. This handy kitchen appliance would make a great gift for someone just starting out.
The Champ 36" George Foreman Grill:
- Cooks food in half the time as a traditional grill
- Compact grill big enough to cook for two
- Nonstick-coated cooking plates
- Floating hinge for larger cuts of meat
- This George Foreman Champ grill comes with drip trays to catch excess grease
- This compact grill would make a great gift for someone just starting out
- Great for low-fat grilling of beef, chicken or vegetables
- Features 36 sq inches of cooking space
- Temperature indicator light glows when the plates are heated to cooking temperature
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.25 x 6.0 x 9.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.