Check out these related products
- $11.68 Was $12.49Save $0.81
- $16.45 List price $19.95Save $3.50
- $16.34 List price $19.95Save $3.61
- $18.33 List price $23.95Save $5.62
- $15.71 List price $17.95Save $2.24
- $14.83 List price $17.95Save $3.12
- $10.62 List price $17.95Save $7.33
- $18.05 List price $24.95Save $6.90
- $20.17 List price $22.95Save $2.78
- $14.99 List price $27.95Save $12.96
- $10.16 List price $19.95Save $9.79
- $16.74 List price $24.95Save $8.21
- $18.81 List price $23.95Save $5.14
- $15.74 List price $19.95Save $4.21
- $17.39 List price $24.95Save $7.56
- $14.15 List price $24.95Save $10.80
- $21.73 List price $27.00Save $5.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When a grisly murder occurs on a Scottish island, Edinburgh detective Fin Macleod must confront his past if he is ever going to discover if the killing has a connection to another one that took place on the mainland.
From acclaimed author and television dramatist Peter May comes the first book in the Lewis Trilogy--a riveting mystery series set on the Isle of Lewis in Scotland's Outer Hebrides, a formidable and forbidding world where tradition rules and people adhere to ancient ways of life. When a grisly murder occurs on the Isle of Lewis that has the hallmarks of a killing he's investigating on the mainland, Edinburgh detective and native islander Fin Macleod is dispatched to see if the two deaths are connected. His return after nearly two decades not only represents a police investigation, but a voyage into his own troubled past. As Fin reconnects with the places and people of his tortured childhood, he feels the island once again asserting its grip on his psyche. And every step forward in solving the murder takes him closer to a dangerous confrontation with the tragic events of the past that shaped--and nearly destroyed--Fin's life.
"The Blackhouse" is a thriller of rare power and vision that explores the darkest recesses of the soul.
|Number of Pages:||357|
|Publisher:||Sterling Pub Co Inc|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 9.25 x 1.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.46 Was $7.16Save $0.70
- $7.48 Was $7.92Save $0.44
- $7.57 List price $7.99Save $0.42
- $7.48 Was $8.49Save $1.01
- $7.48 List price $9.99Save $2.51
- $7.49 Was $8.34Save $0.85
- $7.60 Was $8.00Save $0.40