Customers also viewed these products
- $7.42 Was $7.99Save $0.57
- $14.70 List price $16.99Save $2.29
- $8.02 List price $16.99Save $8.97
- $14.79 List price $24.95Save $10.16
- $14.49 Was $20.24Save $5.75
- $15.16 Was $17.45Save $2.29
- $5.65 Was $7.99Save $2.34
The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the New Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 Lbs. Every Week
Check out these related products
- $12.46 Was $13.18Save $0.72
- $15.66 List price $19.95Save $4.29
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Hay House, 2009, ISBN13 9781401927189, ISBN10 1401927181
Drop 4 to 9 lbs. a week without dieting For years, experts have told you that you're overweight because you eat too much and don't exercise enough. They were WRONG. The truth is that you are eating foods packed with hidden sweeteners that deliver a belly-fattening Sugar/Carb Value. This simple guide makes smart eating effortless and affordable. It includes more than 1,500 options customized for: carboholics, meat lovers, chicken and seafood fans, chocoholics, fast-food junkies, and even vegans What are you waiting for? Dig in. 4-color Photo-filled, spiral-bound Tradepaper
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc|
|Publication Date:||December, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 7.50 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby neenhaake1/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby crackerhead5/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is, it is not a hardcover book.by lasureina2295/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, small an light weight enough to take with you to workby Cheshly4/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but a very sturdy one. The pages fold all the way back so you don't lose your page; also very convenient for cooking a particular recipe.by hoosiermama028/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Ogallala431/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes . . . the book is spiral bound, but has a cover over it.by SimplyDealsForMe11/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's spine is also covered with the cardboard of the cover, so it protects it well and keeps it in good condition.by proudmommy826/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is spiral bound for easy opening and laying flat; but it also has a cover over the spirals, so they don't get mashed.by QualityChemist6/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone have the numbers for the carbs, sugars, protien etc? I purchased this book in 2009 and I can't find it.
- 15 grams of sugar and 6 carb servings - thats it!by lasureina2297/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?