About this item
Introduce a fun and whimsical flair to a child's bedroom with the Bedtime Originals by Lambs & Ivy Border. This durable, pre-pasted wallpaper features playful images of cute and lovable pals, which are sure to put a smile on a youngster's face. The Lambs & Ivy wallpaper border is simple to install. It is made with easy care in mind and can easily be removed. Integrate it into an existing theme or hang it up to put the finishing touches on a newly designed space. This item is ideally suited to infants and toddlers. It can also be used as a decorative piece in a pediatrician's office, a daycare center or a preschool classroom. Pair it with color-coordinating accessories, such as curtains, bed linens, furnishings and more (sold separately).
Bedtime Originals Curly Tails Wallpaper Border:
- Lambs & Ivy wallpaper is pre-pasted
- Kids' wallpaper border features a curly tails design
- Easy to apply
- Measures 180" x 6"
- Appeals to both girls and boys
- Features adorable images and shapes
- Creates an eye-catching accent piece in a baby's nursery
- Transforms solid-color walls and adds depth to the overall appearance of a room
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 6.0 x 0.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is 15 feet long.by angiollo12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest figure isn't quite one foot tall - they're smaller than I thought they would be, but still a pretty decent size.by unsaneti1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I live in an Apt. And want to decorate my newborn's room a little. Is the Border easy to remove? If so does it stain or peel off easily?
- VERY easy to remove - shouldn't stain at all and I can't imagine they'd end up peeling paint even if they had been in place for a long time. Have only had mine for weeks but have every faith they'll be fine on our walls when it's time to redecorate.by unsaneti1/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?